Monday, April 4, 2016

Fitness journal

Part of cultivating a good life is to stay healthy and fit. I have been trying a few method to plan and document my fitness journey with erin condren planner but somehow I just can't get into the system. I watched a lot of youtube channel about bullet journal and I fell in love with the concept.

So this month I decided to make my fitness journal in a bullet style journaling.


This month I am doing 21 day fix program. It is one of the best program have ever tried after Insanity Max 30.


I want to keep track of habit related to fitness and this is what I got so far. I probably will break down all things related to fitness a little more detail.


This is how I setup daily fitness journal. I like writing down my thoughts and feeling about the workout I did that day.


I am trying to do a weekly review. Reflect on what works and what didn't work.


Adding Fitness wish list in the mix. I am eyeing fitbit alta just because the battery last for 5 days and it constantly monitor steps, calories burn and sleep. I am also trying to record what I ate for the month. I am still looking for a prefect meal plan for me, a woman in my forties and living in Malaysia. This is not an easy thing to do. Most of the healthy stuffs here are a bit expensive. We are a society that celebrate food and carbohydrates . I hope in the process of documenting my fitness journey I will find a meal plan that works for me.

My inspiration for the month is to list down why I want a body like Autumn Calabrese.
I believe that when you know why you want to achieve something, it's easier for you to push through and endure the pain.

Here are my reason to have a body like Autumn
1. It's easier to move around when you don't have to carry around extra weight with you
2. Keeping up with my 4 years old would be so much easier
3. Taking the stairs will not be such a challenge
4. I can carry my 4 years old easily without running out of breath or back pain
5. Zero belly fat will improve my health a lot
6. Daily Praying will be so much easier and not so much a challenge

I am looking to add a meal plan and recipes in this journal but I have not found the one that I like yet.

I am hoping that this fitness journal will help me in my quest to have a perfect body for me and my lifestyle. I want to be active and I want to be healthy for my kids and for myself. If possible I want to pray normally (standing up) even though in my seventies

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Zie Mohd Ghani said...

Salam Kak Hanie,

I am about to start on my fitness journal as well. Not sure to start on what kind of planner and the planning system. Then rezeki I stumbled across ur blog.

May I know what kind of book that ur using?

Tq so much kak.

Hanizah Hanafiah said...

thank you dear
For this journal I used essential grid notebook from www.peterpauper.com. I got mine from Border bookstore.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...