Friday, April 1, 2016

April is for

Alhamdulillah April is here. The more we go into the months and into 2016, the more money we don't have to spend at work. It's pretty bad. Personally I am glad that this happened because I can have more time to spend with my family and focus on the most important things like my heath and learning new things.

April is for

April is for ..
- travelling to a far far away country
- Read more books
- Birthdays of my younger son and my husband
- New season of Empire
- Color more pages in my coloring book
- Watch the rest of Agents of Shield season 2
- Review my 2016 goals and make actionable plan to achieve them
- Doing 21 day fix for round 2. I intend to do this program one more time before moving on to 21 day fix extreme
- I still did not get a chance to make photo book for 2015 and 2014 photos. I have to schedule this in my planner otherwise I am not going to do it

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...