Wednesday, April 20, 2016

About Today // Project Life App

I have not made a Project Life layouts in a long time. I just didn't feel it. Sometimes when you can speed scrap, you just need to hit a pause button and take a break. It's ok not to scrap every day or every week. Project Life system is all about memory keeping and not how many layouts you can make. 

Note: Good news to Android users, the Project Life App is finally available on Google Play. Now everybody can enjoy this amazing app and make beautiful layouts.

HERE ARE MY SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS FOR THIS WEEK  


applewatch

This week layouts were made using Project Life App and Phonto App right on my phone. I just love the convenience of phone scrapbooking. I have been using Adobe Photoshop less and less, I am not sure if it's a bad thing or a good thing. 

lovethis

remember

sayinggoodbye

selfie

thursday3

Wednesday


"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...