Thursday, March 17, 2016

Vision board about FOCUS

For One Little word assign in March is to make a vision board. It took me a while to make them because I just didn't have time to sit in front of my computer and make one with Adobe Photoshop like I did in 2014.

[My 2014 Vision Board:WRITE]

day 068

Then yesterday it hit me, I can scrapbook right on my phone, so why not make a vision board right on my phone too. I have the perfect app for that, I used Pic Collage app. I set the saiz horizontal and add all the photos that I want. Arrange them nicely and in less than ten minutes I have a vision board.


I can print them out if I like.
At the moment this became my lock screen background on all of my devices.
Perfect solution.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...