Monday, March 21, 2016

Saying thank you

Part of cultivating a good life is saying thank you. I received this thank you email from twitter this morning. I can't believe it has been ten years since the first day I tweet. Has it been that long?


Anyway this small thank you email from twitter got me thinking about all of my blog readers. Hanizeyecandy has been around for about eight years now and have gained a fair amount of readers.

Through out the years you have follow part of my journey in life, the good, the bad and the ugly. You have been here to witness my obsession with my kids, scrapbooking, photography and lately planners. It has been a wild ride. In a way this blog has been like a journal a.k.a memory keeping for me.

So today I would like to say thank you all for reading and thank you for coming back. I really appreciate it. You are the best!!! πŸ’‹πŸ’‹❤️❤️


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...