Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March is for ....

Hello everyone! March is finally here and I am glad to enter the last month of the first quarter of the year. So many scary things happened this year, 1MDB issues, the currency exchange still bad and many sensitive issues which I felt like complaining but no one will listen. I feel like taking a sabbatical leave from work for one or two years and come back when things go back to normal and more manageable.


March is for ....
- making a photo book with my scrapbook layouts for 2015 and 2014
- I am so loving keeping track of my habits. It's an eye opening process. I am going to continue keeping track of my habits
- I am reading Better than Before. I bought this book last year and only this year I decided to read this book. I intend to finish this book this month
- London has fallen and Allegiant movies
- continue with #listersgottalists challenge. I love writing my lists in this book

- continue making lists either on my blog or in my journal
- I only did color two pages of my coloring book. So for this month I am going to do another two pages. I should put this in my habit tracker for this month

- review my 2016 goals and plan a few actions steps for it. I really need to do this
- back up photos and digital contents to my cloud. Convert old exercise dvd to mp4 format.
- watch The Big Bang Theory Season 8


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...