Wednesday, March 9, 2016

#listersgottalist March 2016 // Part 1

It's March already and I am doing listersgottalist challenge. I wanted to join 30 days of lists but somehow I just can't make room for that at the moment.
I am still using this book to host my lists and I am happy


To download this month list, head on to http://listersgottalist.com for the full lists.

resetgirl image
HERE ARE MY  LISTS 
DAY 1 - DAY 9

LIST 1: THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MARCH

  • School Holidays
  • the last month of the first quarter of the year
  • listings
  • Apple Event
LIST 2: PEOPLE I NEED TO WRITE A THANK YOU NOTE TO
  • my mother 
  • my father
  • my family
  • Ali Edward
  • Elsie 
LIST 3: BEST MOTIVATIONAL QUTES
  • Be You
  • Love like you have never been hurt, dance like no one is watching and pray like you are going to die tomorrow
  • Be yourself cause everyone else is taken
LIST 4: MY FAVOURITE FLOWER
  • rose
  • carnation
  • tulip

LIST 5: THINGS I COMMIT TO DOING THIS MONTH


  • listersgottalist
  • working out
  • eat healthy food
  • journaling

LIST 6: MY FAVOURITE PLACES TO HAVE DINER

  • CIBIUK
  • home cook meal
  • Homsytd Recipe
  • Sanfrancisco Pizza
  • Secret Recipies
LIST 7: THINGS I WOULD TELL MY 15 YEARS OLD
  • use a planner
  • be careful with your heart
  • love completely
  • keep a journal and don't stop
  • know what you love and get pay for it
LIST 8: THINGS I WOULD TELL MY 15 YEARS OLD
  • use a planner
  • be careful with your heart
  • love completely
  • keep a journal and don't stop
  • know what you love and get pay for it
LIST 9: FIVE THINGS I SHOULD DONATE TO CHARITY

  • clothing
  • books
  • toys
  • washi tape
  • money
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you are feeling inspired and keep continue listing. Don't stop even when you think you are behind.
HOW ARE YOU DOING WITH THE LISTING PROJECT?
HAPPY LISITING! BE HAPPY, BE CREATIVE , BE YOU
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST TO SEE MY PREVIOUS LISTS

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...