Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Celebrate the little things

Part of cultivating a good life is celebrate the little things. One of the things that I am focusing on this year is to cultivate a good life and record it. For me this year is all about focus and the journey will not be complete without my quest for a normal and balance body.


I've read and researched about nutrition and fitness aspect about loosing weight for awhile now. A few days ago I stumbled upon a youtube channel talking about losing weight and one of the thing that he talked  about was the psychological aspect of the journey. He said one of the things that we need to do to loose weight fast is to celebrate small success/wins.

It really makes me think about what I have been doing so far. I have a target goal I want to achieve by the end of the month but when I didn't reach that goal I feel disappointed and discourage. What I really need to do is to adjust my focus and look at the positive side of things. Break down everything into small achievable goals and celebrate that wins daily.

I really like what the instructor of 21 day Fix said that the key to loosing 20 pounds or 30 pounds begin with one workout a day and one pound at time. When she put it that way it seems more manageable. I can do one workout a day, I can do plank for one minute a day, I can drink 3L of water a day and I can do push up for one minute a day. Just by writing this blog post already help me feel more motivated and inspired to do more. Celebrate the small success is part of cultivate a good life.

I need to keep a journal which focus on why I do things and how I am feeling. Try as hard as possible not to write about negative things in my happy journal. I think for now I am going to enjoy my 21 day fix workout and be more alert on what food I consume daily. It's all about creating a good relationship between your food and your body. Hopefully in a month I can really see and fee the results that I need. 

I probably should write about this in my one little world journal and I put it in my vision board. 


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...