What the movie is all about?
" Fearing the actions of Superman are left unchecked, Batman takes on the man of steel, while the world wrestles with what kind of a hero it really needs. With Batman and Superman fighting each other, a new threat, Doomsday, is created by Lex Luthor. It's up to Superman and Batman to set aside their differences along with Wonder Woman to stop Lex Luthor and Doomsday from destroying Metropolis." excerpt from imdb.com
What do I think?
- first of all the movie is too long 2 hours and 31 minute
- too much punching around and it makes my head dizzy
- I am not a fan of comic books, so I have no idea how accurate the story was to the original book but don't like the ending
- this movie is way too dark for my taste. So much sadness and anger going around
- I like that they introduce Wonder Woman in the movie and I am so looking forward to watch more of her story. I love watching Wonder Woman tv series when I was growing up can't wait to see how they develop her story next.
- will Justice League be next?
- so, will Ryan Reynolds be Green Lantern or Deadpool ? hehehe
I recommend this movie if you love watching action movie and a fan of DC Comic. As much as I love Henry Cavill, I still prefer Marvel superheroes .