Wednesday, March 2, 2016

About today // PL App

Last week I was a little bit busy, so I didn't get a chance to scrap a lot. I only did two layouts last week. This week my life has gone back to normal and I have managed to make a few layouts. That's the beauty of using Project Life App. It's so simple. The genius of this app is it used all of the things that you have in a palm of your hand. Photos, template and kits all in one place. No playing catch up game. 

Note: Good news to Android users, the Project Life App is finally available on Google Play. Now everybody can enjoy this amazing app and make beautiful layouts.

HERE ARE MY SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS FOR THIS WEEK  









"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...