Saturday, March 26, 2016

25 Bookish Facts About Me

My internet is down! I hate when that happened during weekend and I have to rely solely on my 4G mobile internet.
Since I have a gift of time, I managed to finished reading Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter in about 3 hours last night. Love the book so much!!


I saw the 25 Bookish Facts About me going around booktuber, I decided to do one and see if I can came up with 25 facts. I have been reading for as long as I can remember and I have never took the time to document them. I discovered a few things about me while I was making the lists.


Here are 25 bookish facts about me
1. I enjoyed reading books for as long as I can remember
2. I love hardcover book
3. Since time is very limited audiobook is my solution. I can listen to an audiobook while driving to work.
4. Twilight is the first Young Adult Book I read and I can't believe it's a young adult book!
5. I grew up reading Sweet Valley High, Nancy Drew, Hardy Boys and Famous Five
6. I love the smell of books
7. I enjoy reading ebook on my ipad mini, not so much on my iPad Air.
8. I have not read a Malay book in a really long time. I just can't stand the horrible language they used lately. I have not found any that I like.
9. I don't use bookmark, I just folded the top. I know it's a bad habit but I always lost a book mark and I can't find my last read page.
10. I love laying on my comfy bed to read.
11. I dream of a house where there's one room dedicate for books and reading
12. I can't stop flipping to the end of the book especially a crime/thriller genre just because I can't stand the suspense
13. I don't mind spoiler
14. I can read a book after watching a movie.
15. My favourite book to movie adaptation are The Firm and The Fault In Our Stars
16. I am obsessed with the Twilight series even though I am no longer in my twenties
17. When I was in college I love reading John Grisham, Danielle Steel and Stephen King books
18. I started reading non fiction books like Awaken the Giant within, 7 habits of highly effective people, Men Are From Mars and Women Are from Venus when I started working.
19. I purchased my first online book from Amazon.com when I was already back in Malaysia. Back then internet was the most amazing thing that happened
20. I used to read and love historical romance especially the one taking place in England
21. I am so happy that Kindle store is available in my country. Too bad I can't buy Kindle device on amazon.
22. I don't have any problem reading multiple books
23. Somehow I read faster on ebook compare to physical book. I don't really know why
24. I like having the option to look up words I don't understand right inside iBook or Kindle app
25. I don't like reading Zombies related book.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

dwatyKNY said...

I love hardcover book too...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...