Tuesday, March 29, 2016

11 books related questions

Part of cultivating a good life is to record your life in lists. What better way to document your life other than doing tag questions.

Ever since I rediscover my passion for reading, I have been enjoying watching booktuber and read books review. So many new genre, so many new authors. One of the things that I want to focus on this year is to to cultivate a good life and record it. One of them for me is to enjoy reading, read intentionally and record them. And to record the things in between is by answering a few tags questions.



Here are 11 Books related Questions

1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?

My favourite place is definitely my bed. The only time I sit while reading is when I read textbooks or productivity books.

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper

Neither. I usually flip the corner of a page. I just can't keep bookmark stay in a book for long. I always lost them.

3. Can you stop reading anytime you want or do you have to stop at a certain page, chapter , part etc

Yes I can. Being a mom didn't give me the luxury to stop reading at a certain page or chapter. I just have to stop even in the middle of a sentence and I just reread them the next time I pick up the book.

4. Do you eat or drink while reading?

Not while reading a fiction. But for  more serious book that requires analysis and thinking, I need a cup of hot MiLO.

5. Can you read while listening to music / watching TV

I can read while listening to music but not while watching TV.

6. One book at a time or several at once

I can read several books at a time, it's like watching several TV shows at a time.

7. Reading at home or everywhere

Doesn't matter to me. I can read everywhere.

8. Reading out loud or silent in your head?

Definitely reading silent in my head

9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?

Yes when I just can't stand the suspense and I just want to know who did it. 😁

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?

Breaking the spine, I love a worn and used book.

11. Do you write in books?

No. I usual write my thoughts in a notebook. I highlight some of interesting part in a book.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...