Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Smile for the camera

I didn't get a chance to make lots of scrapbook layout this week. One of the reason was I didn't took lots of photo last week. I am really struggling with taking photos intentionally and be selective with my choice just because I have been taking so many photos daily that I have forgot what life was like before digital camera came a long. This is really hard. 

One thing I am not going to do is stress out about it. This project should be fun and challenging at the same time but not painful or stressful. So I decided to make only three layouts using Project Life app and Phonto app only.


HERE ARE MY SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS FOR THIS WEEK  









"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...