Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Old and New

I am still in holiday mood. Life at home is amazing. I finally got to do what I wanted to , enjoy life at a slower pace. I don't know why when I am at home I don't think about blogging as much but when I'm at work I constantly thinking about it. Hmmmmm. Is my mind trying to tell me something?

Any way I only managed to make only three layouts this week. Nothing much happened and I scrap at lightning speed thanks to Project Life App.

HERE ARE MY SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS FOR THIS WEEK  

2016 photos
Wonderful

deadpool

2000 photos - I really love that I can still scan my old photos and give Project Life touch to it. If only this app were available back then I think I may not have lost a lot of photos and memories from when I just started to build a life as a mother and a wife.

2000

"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...