Wednesday, February 10, 2016

My Book Lists for 2016 part 1

It February already and I have not make any book lists this year. I am going to keep my book lists to a minimal amount this year. My plan this year is to only buy only ebook version of these books. I am trying to keep my physical book to a minimum because I am running out of space and I really like to develop a habit of reading a digital copy of a book and listen to audiobook every chance I got. 

(credit: image taken from forbes.com)

Here are a few books that got my attention this year

1) No Coming Back by  Keith Houghton

The cover alone somehow managed to grab my attention. Somehow loneliness comes to mind. I don't know why. I have never read a book by this author. I might grab this one from kindle right away.

2) After Anna by Alex Lake
I have been eyeing this book for awhile now. Missing girl is not really a book I like to read. It's a parent's nightmare but the mystery of why after anna was return got my attention. Definitely worth the read for me.

3) The Girl with a clock heart by Peter Swanson
I got to read this book after reading The Kind Worth Killing.

4) Why Not Me? by Mindy Kailing
I have been suck into The Mindy Project since late last year. I just can't get enough of her. So I am intrigue with this book especially when it's title Why Not Me? 

5) NYPD Red 4 by James Patterson

The fourth book of this series. I love the first two book and definitely will put this one on my lists

6) The Guilty by David Baldacci
I have been a fan of Wille Robie character for a long time. Naturally I want to read more story about him. Can't wait to dig in.

7) Crash & Burn by Lisa Gardner

I haven't read Lisa Gardner book in a really long time. When I read the synopsis of this book I am totally hook. I want to know more.

8) the Daughter by Jane Shemilt
I am going to give this book a chance. The mysteries all around it have me curious to know more.

9) Twisted by Andrew E. Kauffman
It has been a long time since I last read thriller related to doctor and hospital. I hope that this book is not too dark for me and my heart can handle it.

10) Catch Your Death by Louise Voss and Mark Edward
Fear is Contagious.. hem why not. I think most of the book in this lists are thriller. 

I am currently reading  
1. The life changing magic of tidying up by Marie Kondo
 - this book is very interesting. I have never meet anyone who loves tidying up up to a point of obsession. I like her method but somehow I just can't find the time to collect all my clothes from all over the house and put them on the floor. Thinking about it alone makes me tired. I can only handle on room at a time but to her that is a mistake. You should start tidying up not by location but by category. I like her idea of keeping things that spark joy.

2. What you Wish for by Mark Edwards. 

I am hoping to reach my goal before June so that I can make another reading goal. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...