Friday, February 26, 2016

#listersgottalist February 2016

Earlier this month I found this beautiful book at Kinokuniya,KLCC. It has 365 days space for doodling. Right then I knew this book will be great for lists especially for #listersgottalist challenge. It' simple and beautiful enough for me.
The month is almost over and I am happy to report that I have managed to write my lists in this book every day and I am not stressing out about it.

Some days I wrote a long lists and some days I just wrote a few
The paper is thick enough for sharpie fine point

The prompts for February were leaning towards love and valentine's day which were not my favourite  occasion. When I didn't have anything to say about I just wrote nothing comes to mind.







There's only three days left in February. For a leap year (day 29) I just add a journaling card on top of day 28 which I can just flip to add the list.


I am so ready for March and can't wait for the prompts.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...