Monday, February 1, 2016

February is for ...

february-2016
(credit: photo from google search)

February is for ....
- so excited for this month prompt for One Little Word workshop
- making a photo book my other scrapbook layouts
- still figuring out what to do with Paperdorable planner. Love the color and the size of the planner but it's hard for me to work with smaller size planner
- recite Quran daily
- continue with #listersgottalists challenge. I finally found a book to host all my lists for the rest of the year and I don't have to decorate to make it pretty --" Year of the doodle" is so amazing!

- read another non fiction book , probably "The Life-Changing magic of Tidying Up" by Marie Kondo. I really need to learn how to keep my home together. Hopefully this book will help.
- continue making lists either on my blog or in my journal
- color at leas two page of my colouring book. I love colouring why am I not pick up that book after I bought them last month. I need to FOCUS , take a deep breath, pick up one book and go. No thinking require.

- review my 2016 goals and plan a few actions steps for it.
- print at least 80% of my photos this year and be selective
- watch The Big Bang Theory Season 4 and Telenovela Season 1


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...