Monday, February 29, 2016

February 2016 favorites


FEBRUARY 2016 FAVORITES
  • I am obsessed with The Big Bang Theory this month. I've finished Season Six and now watching Season Seven on iflix
  • I almost gave up #listersgottalists challenge until I bought this book. I am planning to use this book for this year listers challenge.
  • I love reading productivity and motivational book this month. Now I am reading Better Than Before, a book about habits.
  • Loving the new app from abeautifulmess , A Color Story app
  • I caved in a bought the new Day One App. I am still trying it out and not sure how I feel about it. They took away Dropbox Sync
  • Finally I took the time to write about 5 things Iearned from being a planner girl
  • And today is a leap day, 29th February 2016. No wonder February felt a little bit longer than usual.
I hope you had an amazing February.  No matter how hard life gets, try to stay positive and look for things to be grateful for.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...