Saturday, February 27, 2016

Colleen coloured pencils // review

I first saw and played with Colleen coloured pencils when I attend Planner Addict Malaysia meet up last December. I love the bright color. 

So last week I went to DPulze shopping complex to meet my sister in law for lunch. It was my first time there and I did not know what to expect. After lunch I had to visit MPH store there and to my surprised the MPH store here carry lots of amazing stationaries. It's not as big as Mid Valley MPH but but the stationaries collections was pretty good for a small branch. And I saw colleen coloured pencils on a shelf with other brand. They have many sizes and I decided to get the 72 colors just because I am digging the cherry pink color.

After using it for about a week, I must say that I have been reaching for this color more than stabilo coloured pencils or faber castel coloured pencils. You can really feel the difference.

The only thing that I did not like was they came unsharpened to my standard. I like when my pencils are sharp and ready to go.


I like using these color when decorating my weekly spread planner. Lately I love doodling and colouring in my planner.  Somehow it felt more personal and fun to do.

The color feel smooth and thick. I love seeing the color emerge effortlessly without pressing the pencil too hard while colouring. 



This is what my next week spread look like in my personal Kikki K planner


The price for 72 coloured pencils is RM90.10 and it made in Japan 

I highly recommend this color if you enjoy bright and colourful coloured pencils

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...