Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Trust the journey

This year I decided not to participate on Project 365. I am taking a year off from doing that project. I am still going to document my life and making scrapbook  pages with my 2016 photos. I love the freedom from the pressure of documenting life every single day. I do take a lot of photos out of habit. I love photography and I love capturing life as it happened. 

In the last few days of the new I have made these beautiful layouts. Two of them are from a quick page that I purchased from The Lilypad Store and three of them are from Project life app. Now I can really push my creativity outside of Project 365 mentality.

Week 53-web i love u love Trust the journey Right Now

"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...