Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Pushing the limit

Ever since I decided to take a break from doing Project 365 this year, life has been a little bit calmer and I am not so worry about missing out a day without taking any photos. That leave me with the challenge of what to scrap about daily or weakly without that the mind set of week by week layouts.

I have to dig deeper and look at Project life system as more than Project 365. I am loving the freedom of making a scrapbook layout with Project Life App without the mentality of  Project 365. I want to push my creativity to a different level by making scrapbook layouts outside of my comfort zone. 

HERE ARE MY SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS FOR THIS WEEK  




I am trying different ways to make a scrapbook layout using Project Life approach. I am loving the creative process so far. I can make more than one layout a day if I fel like it.


I wish Project Life app can do more but in the mean time I am using other app on my phone to make a little tweak. Adding extra photos, text and element to the layout with Phonto app. Tweak and add filters using Pic tap go app.


Since printing directly from the app is limited to US resident only, I transferred all my layouts to Dropbox and print from my computer to Photobook Malaysia.



"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...