Saturday, January 2, 2016

Project 365 [Week 53]

The year is ending. This year we have 53 weeks. I intend to make just one layout with only four photos. I am loving 2015 so far and I intend to make 2016 the best year yet! Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for everything.


HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 362- I just can't believe that today was the last Monday for 2015. Since I didn't have any meeting today, I decided to setup my planner for 2016.
Day 362

day 363- I took my daughter with me to work. We went out for lunch and having a great time hanging out.
Day 363

day 364- I am finally hopping on adult colouring bandwagon. It's fun to color and doddle. I can't believe that when I was in school I felt so embarrassed by my artwork.
Day 364

day 365- the last day of the year, as always I've never work, I always took the day off. What better way to spend the day than shopping at Typo. 
Day 365

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week 53 for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...