Wednesday, January 27, 2016

One fine day

This week layouts are so much fun. I realised that I took less photo this year when did not participate in Project 365. In a way it's a good thing. It pushes me to be selective with what I want to capture and what I want to scrap about. I am becoming more aware of other things other than photos and selfies like images from my daily life like things I ate, typography that I love, posters I am amaze by, movie I watch, things on my phone, audio book I'm listening to, books I read and many more.

I have a feeling that this year is going to be a great year.

"SHE DESIGNS THE LIFE SHE LOVES" -- I really love this quote!

HERE ARE MY SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS FOR THIS WEEK  



Project Life App


Project Life App + Pic Collage App


Project Life App + Phonto


Pic Collage


Project Life and Phonto

"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...