Friday, January 1, 2016

January 2016

Hello everyone!!! Welcome to the first day of January 2016. How was your new year so far? Mine wasn't as I expected. Things changed and I have to adjust to it. My second son will be taking SPM examination next year so this school holiday I send him for intensive tuition class. So I decided to go to Ikea. I wanted to get two tables and set up a craft and planning table for me. It's about time I have one for myself. 


January is for ....
- choosing my one little word for 2016
- making a photo book with the rest of project life layouts
- complete setting up my planner for 2016
- I decided to enrolled with One little Word 2016 workshop teach by Ali Edwards this year. I enjoyed her class in 2014 so this year I am going to do it again.
- recite Quran daily

- I decide to take a break from Project 365 this year. This doesn't mean that I will stop taking photos it just mean that I am not going to take photos every single day.- setting up a system and workflow to take control of my life.
- continue making lists either on my blog or in my journal
- write, doodle, colouring   I enjoy doing all those stuffs. It makes me feel like a kid again. 

- making resolution and stick to it this year
- print at least 80% of my photos this year and be selective


Do you make any specific goals this year?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...