Tuesday, January 26, 2016

How I use Erin Condren Life Planner 2016/2017

Last year I bought Erin Condren Life Planner 2016/2017 just because I want to experience what's it's like to use a planner that is so popular. I like coil bound notebook but I am not sure about coil bound planner. I have used a planner like this before. It took me two months longer to oder one. 

I do love the color, the design and the changeable cover. I just don't know how to use this planner to it's fullest potential. It's a bit bigger for me to carry around and it doesn't have enough room for me to ramble and doodle.

So this year I am going to challenge myself to use this planner. On the first page I add my 16 Goals for 2016. I finally have my own laminator machine and I can laminate things for my planner. 

I love how people have been using this planner for memory keeping and for home management system. I am going to setup this planner around that theme - memory keeping and fitness related.


I still don't know what I will use this section for.


At first I try to use the monthly calendar for Blog Editorial planner, then as listersgottalist challenge but somehow around November and December I just can't commit and decide what to do with it. I need more.
















In January I setup my one month calendar to host my workout schedule for January using Insanity Max 30 program. I also used this to track my Max Out time. So far I have manage to keep it up and look at the schedule daily.

I am hoping to continue using this for February 2016. As for the weekly layout I focus more on things to do at home and what I think is important outside of work. And I add a lot of photos.




For week 04 I add stickers related to health and fitness. I also made page marker with List of things notepad. I love that I can write my todos with Sharpie marker and I can erase it with soap and water.


I like the idea of writing the highlights of the month at the end of the month. I am using the space provided at the end of month for this. 

I am still searching and looking at some ideas on what to do with the notes area at the end of this planner. 

So far I am happy with how pretty the planner is and how I want to look at it every day.

Get $10 off your first purchased at Erin Condren with this link.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...