Sunday, January 31, 2016

Heat waves // 5 tips to stay hydrate

It was 31 degree C in the late morning. I was not feeling so good lately. I am having a sore throat and a mild headache. The hot temperature really causing me and my skin to dry up easily. I thought I have drink a lot of water daily but somehow I don't think it's enough because my lip is starting to crack and a pimple seem to show up.

me-30 January 2016
(this is me trying to stay positive during heat waves...)

Now is more important than ever to keep your body hydrate. Staying healthy is the key to beat this.  

HERE ARE MY TIPS FOR STAYING HYDRATE THROUGH OUT THE DAY 

1. Bring a bottle of water with you all the time.
 This will help you to drink more. The moment you feel thirsty it means your body is dehydrate. Try drinking before you feel thirsty. Dry skin, dry lips and headache are also a sign of dehydration.

2. Stay in door most of the time. If possible exercise at home. Being sweaty, with fully clothes outsides is definitely not good.


3. If possible consume food with lost of water like soup and fruits.


4. Set a reminder in your phone or down water intake app on your phone to remind you to drink water. That way you have at least a visual reminder of how many water you take in a day.


5. Avoid consume beverage or food that can cause dehydration like coffee, soft drink, pop corn. Every cup of coffee you consume you have to drink two glass of water to balance out.


I hope that this little tips can help during this heat wave.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...