Saturday, January 2, 2016

Digital Project Life 2015 [ Week 53]

Finally the last week of 2015. Week 53 has only four photos, so I decided to make just one layout for the week. I decided not to do Project 365 this year but I am still doing Project Life with photos of 2016.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE       LAYOUTS FOR WEEK FIFTY THREE 

PAGE 01

Week 53-web

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...