What this book is all about?
"Melanie is a very special girl. Dr Caldwell calls her "our little genius."
Every morning, Melanie waits in her cell to be collected for class. When they come for her, Sergeant keeps his gun pointing at her while two of his people strap her into the wheelchair. She thinks they don't like her. She jokes that she won't bite, but they don't laugh.
The Girl With All the Gifts is a groundbreaking thriller, emotionally charged and gripping from beginning to end" excerpt from amazon.com
- I have no idea that this book is about zombies. It was told beautifully in a third person voice. You have a wide perspective of the situations
- The characters grew on me and I care about almost all of them except Dr Caldwell which I am not sure I like at all
- When I realised that this book is about the world after zombies apocalypse, I was a little bit disappointed because I know how hopeless the situation were. No cure, no where to go and survival is an everyday thing.
- the author managed to surprise me at the end. The ending is a little bit different that I am used to
- I also love the audiobook. The narrator managed to make the story more interesting and with lots of drama
I highly recommend this book if you love zombie apocalypse genre and a little bit of mystery