May is for
- decorate and plan with my digital planner for May 2015
- I will continue doing #listersgottalists challenge for May. I love making lists and decorating notebooks and planners. I just can't stop.
- backing up my March and April photos to flickr and my iMac
- target to read at least two books this month. Hopefully I can get back on reading bandwagon. I really miss reading. Taking time to relax and read is best thing I could do for myself.
- Playing with my Messy Box for March and April. I am thinking of using some of them in my #listersgottalist challenge
- Get into My Details project for this month. I am thinking of using a notebook for this project. I kinda like the freedom to create with a notebook compare to an album.
- My motto this months is still the same as last month - that is to do what I love and enjoy every moment of it. Life is short and I just don't have time to be sad or depress!