FEBRUARY 2015 FAVORITES
- February is a short month for me
- I am happy that I got a chance to go for Omrah with my family. It's a spiritual journey that bring us closer to Allah and to each other.
- I love spending time with my family. It's the best thing ever.
- February is also not a good reading month for me. At least I've finished reading Haji and Umrah for Women book. I highly recommend the book
- I registered again for 30 days of list of March 2015. This time around I decided to use a journal book. I will write my lists and decorate the page.
- I have many beautiful memories during my weeks stay at Mecca and Medina which I document it on the go using DayOne App
- Spending the whole two weeks with a toddler is a challenging and rewarding experience for me. Trying to decipher what he wants is really a try and error method. I still enjoyed my stayed at Mecca and Medina.
I hope you had an amazing February. No matter how hard life gets, try to stay positive and look for things to be grateful for.