JANUARY 2015 FAVORITES
- My baby boy is 33 months old now. He is getting smarter each day.
- Suddenly I am obsessed with decorating my digital planner. As always I love falling in love with a new hobby and a new obsession.
- And I am hunting some old collections and new collections to feed my obsession.
- So obviously the iPad App I am obsess with this month is GoodNotes 4
- January is definitely not a good reading month for me. I only read one book and it's an audiobook combine with ebook - The Forgotten by David Baldacci. Apparently getting back on reading bandwagon is not easy. Hopefully I have a good month in February
- I watched Taken 3. Somehow this movie doesn't feel like Taken movie. It's just another action movie with Liam Neeson beating up bad guys.
- I try scrapping again and I still enjoy the whole process.
- I am still a part of Creative Team for Pixelily Designs. I love her work and I am a bit lazy to look for another team.
- Can't wait to see these movies this year.
- My battle against fat is still on going. I am not sure when I will win this battle. Finding a perfect routine is going to be my long term goal this year. Creating a healthy lifestyle that work for me is something I like to achieve this year.
- I choose CREATE as my One Little Word this year
I hope you had an amazing January. No matter how hard life gets, try to stay positive and look for things to be grateful for.