Sunday, December 20, 2015

Unplugged: Jigsaw Puzzle

Yesterday I had a small gathering at my house with a few friends and family. Rather than getting connected to internet like always, I decided to host a board game for everybody to enjoy while waiting for barbeque to cook. I decided to choose jigsaw puzzles game with 1000 pieces for them to work on. And my baby boy is obsess with the game lately that he insist I play the game with him. 

This game bring back a lot of beautiful memories for me. I remembered how wonderful the game was. It might be stressful to some but to me it's a stress relief back in the days where there's no Netflix and high speed internet. I used to play 1000 pieces of jigsaw puzzle all by myself. I like the feeling of putting things together. Looking at the small pieces in order to see where it fits in the bigger picture. Having a complete photo as a guide really help. 

puzzle-1

The one thousand pieces need to be sort out and organised 
puzzle-2

The team the are interested with the game
puzzle-3

Begin with the end in mind is so relevant in this game.
puzzle-4

My son kept forcing me to play the game with him even though I was too tired to look at the board.
puzzle-5

 The hardest pieces to put together puzzle-6

This was what they left me with. So much going on at the same time. This is what happened when there's no team leader. hehehe...
puzzle-8

The progress in the morning puzzle-7

The progress in the afternoon puzzle-9

I am too tired to continue playing the game tonight. My plan is to finished up the puzzle by the end of the week. Glue them on the frame and hang them immediately. This is definitely not the kind of puzzles you want to play over and over again.

For those who are interested with jigsaw puzzles, you can get high quality and beautiful puzzles at Jigsaw Puzzle World at KLCC or Mid Valley megamall. The price range is between RM80.00 to RM300.00. They also sell picture frames for your puzzle. I think they also sell 3D puzzle. 

That's all for today. Thank you for spending the time with me. Have a creative and beautiful weekend everyone !! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...