Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Project 365 Week 47

I know I am two weeks behind with Project 365 and that's ok. Sometimes life happened and you just have to roll with it. 




HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 320- I am mixing washi tape and doddling for this week layout. I love doodling and coloring so this layout work for me.
day 320

DAY 321- Facetime with my little one. I love him so much. Watching him grew is the most beautiful thing ever.
day 321

DAY 322- I am currently obsess with Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Watching Shahrukh Khan again and fall in love with him all over again.
day 322

DAY 323-My son is currently obsess with puzzle. Also one of the game that he caught on youtube.
day 323

DAY 324- Saying goodbye to these two beautiful ladies. I may not see them again but they are always in my heart. Both of them move to a new office this week.
day 324

DAY 325- Holding iPad Pro for the first time. I am not sure I want to add this iPad into my collection. And on the right is my new Canon Camera which is portable and light enough for day to day vlogging.
day 325

DAY 326- Arrived at Gold Coast Airport at 8:15 pm but we have to wait in queue for about an hour to clear for custom and our bags. Love it here so far!

day 326

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week forty seven for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

1 comment:

E'in said...

untung akak seorg yg kreatif.. hihi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...