Sunday, December 27, 2015

Planner Addict Malaysia 1st Anniversary meetup

Venue: Hello Deer by Wondermilk, Damansara Utara
Date: 26th December 2015
Time: 2:00pm - 5:00pm

Happy 1st Anniversary to Planner Addict Malaysia facebook group.
Our first annual meet up ever! Wow! Too bad I didn't get there in time from the beginning.  It took me about 45 minutes to reach there from my home. Alhamdulillah the traffic wasn't bad. I took my daughter with me. I'm happy to share this hobby with her. Such a great mother/daughter outing.

Most of the ladies are young -- they can be my daughter hehehe --- and some are young parents who juggle motherhood, work and craft. I love seeing these young generation embracing creativity and wanted to document their lives in more tangible manner.


-- shhhh I think I am the eldest here... hehehe, luckily they don't even care


- the lovely hosts - Nadia







- these beautiful colors pencils which I secretly wish they were mine

- all the planners in the house
- all the ladies with planner obsession. See I am not the only one!

If you have a planner addict obsession come and join us at Planner Addict Malaysia Facebook Group.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...