Monday, December 21, 2015

Kelsea Ballerini // The First Time

Ever since I subscribe to Apple music I don't buy albums anymore. I like discovering new songs from Apple Music for you suggestion tab. So many songs to discover and so little time to listen to them all.

Last week I discovered Kelsea Ballerini / The First time album. I just can't stop listening to the album. I even put a hold on listening to audible "Because she loves me" just because I am hooked with her beautiful voice and songs. She reminded me a lot of Carrie Underwood.

I enjoy listening to all of her songs but my favorite from her album are:
i. Peter Pan
ii. Love Me Like You Mean It
iii. First Time
iv. Yeah Boy
v. Stilettos

Youtube -- Kelsea Ballerini // Love Me Like You Mean it

I highly recommend her album if you love Carrie Underwood, Kelie Pickler or country music in general. 5 stars in my book

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...