Friday, December 25, 2015

Dilwale 2015 // movie review

How can I say no to Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol new movie? I love these couple ever since Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge back in 1995, the love story that were strong enough to beat the odds.

And now, 2015 Rohit Shetty bring these two to the big screen. I can't believe that the day is finally here. I went into the movie without really know what the story is all about. All I know was I want to watch Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol 


What the movie is about?

"The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained...This film is a Story about Raj, Meera and their enchanting relationship that travels through years of hatred for each other. Set in a vicious and violent environment, Raj and Meera deal with the conflict between their respective families and the repercussions of merciless violence between them. Not all love stories are destined to have happy endings. But as it is rightfully said that “Every end has a new beginning” Raj and Meera’s story make us believe that Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible and cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment and offer you peace to overcome the most unforgettable memory of your life!" excerpt from empire cinemas.

What do I think?

What's not to love? I know I know it's not a great movie with intense emotion or life changing 'a ha' moment but it's still fun to watch
- I love the scenery where the movie was shot. I definitely want to visit Bulgaria after watching this movie
- the cinematography is so beautiful, lots of color and emotions portray in this movie. It's like watching a beautiful painting.
- I am not super crazy with the soundtrack of the movie, it was just ok.
- the chemistry between Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol is still strong then ever
- I think Kajol looks great in this movie, what's her secret?
- the story line was ok, the beginning was a little bit dry for me, it started to pick up when they moved the storyline to 15 years ago. It feels a little bit weird that there were no polices in sight when all the shooting and car chasing were happening. 
- amazingly I did not cry watching this movie
- I like the 5 minutes date scene, it's the best heheheh.. so much fun!!

Would I recommend this movie? Definitely it is still a fun movie to watch.

I like this song 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...