Thursday, December 17, 2015

Digital Project Life [Week 49] and [Week 50]

Wow! The year is almost over and I am happy to report that with Project Life app I am able to be caught up with all my photos for Project 365. For week 49 and week 50 I am keeping thing simple and back to basic. When I am crunch on time I just put in photos, card filler, journaling card and I am good to go. No editing from any other app. Got to love the simplicity of this approach. Sometimes all you want to do is enjoy the photos.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE       LAYOUTS FOR WEEK FORTY NINE 

PAGE 01
Week 49a-web

PAGE 02
Week 49b-web

SIDE BY SIDE
Week 49a-webWeek 49b-web

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE       LAYOUTS FOR WEEK FIFTY

PAGE 01
Week 50a-web

PAGE 02
Week 50b-web

SIDE BY SIDE
Week 50a-webWeek 50b-web

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...