Monday, December 7, 2015

Digital Project Life [Week 47] and [Week 48]

Having s Project Life App at my disposal is definitely help me to catch up on my project life layouts. I am not worry is I'm behind because I know that in less than a few hours I will get caught up. I am done with making these four layouts in less than two hours. If only life is as simple as Project Life app , then things will get caught up and no more stress. (heheheh)

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE       LAYOUTS FOR WEEK FORTY SEVEN 

PAGE 01
Week 47a-web

PAGE 02
Week 47b-web

SIDE BY SIDE
Week 47a-webWeek 47b-web


THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE       LAYOUTS FOR WEEK FORTY EIGHT

PAGE 01
Week 48a-web

PAGE 02
Week 48b-web

SIDE BY SIDE
Week 48a-web Week 48b-web
(I used Explorer Kit from digitalproject life)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...