Sunday, November 15, 2015

Project 365 [Week 46]

Week 46 was a little bit nostalgic for me. Next week life is going to be a lot different at work. So many people come and go. It's hard not to feel a little bit of gap and adjusting to a new situation can be difficult. May Allah bless us all.




HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 313- I took the day off on Monday just because Tuesday will be our public holiday. We were at Bukit Batu visiting family.

Day 313

DAY 314- Already back from traveling and now spending time with my daughter at IOI City Mall. I was so obsess with shopping for clothes that I felt like I am not at my usual weight. I really need to take control of my body. Things needs to change.

Day 314

DAY 315- Working and mostly doing administrative job. Finished reading Follow You Home and I wrote a review about it on my blog.

Day 315

DAY 316- Finally iPad Pro is available at Apple Store and wow the price is too much. If I have that kind of money I will buy Macbook instead.
Day 316

DAY 317- Attend workshop for ICT Strategic Plan review.

Day 317

DAY 318- Saturday, we went to watch Spectre at IOI City Mall. I am not sure if I like the new 007 movie. Somehow it doesn't feel like a James Bond movie.

Day 318

DAY 319- Loving my Sunday. I found these old photos and decided to paste them into my journal for the year. I love looking at old photos.
Day 319
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week forty six for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...