Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Project 365 [ Week 45]

I went back to my hometown to visit my father. I like going back to my hometown. My town is really growing and it's pack with lots of cars and lots of new shops opening. I have been thinking about retiring here. Be at the place where I grew up. I might be nice to really enjoy life there. I also have been busy taking photos with my phone.




HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 306- I love when my send send me to work. That means I don't have to drive and I don't have to be stress out due to heavy traffic. And during lunch I ate spiral pasta at Black Canyon - tuna tom yam or something. Yummy.
Day 306

DAY 307- My two must haves at the moment - Filofax A5 and iPad Air. I basically have two planner with me all the time.
Day 307

DAY 308- The girls wanted to know what the fuss is all about the new iPhone. Selfie time with the gang. heheheh...
Day 308

DAY 309- Thursday night, I just can't deal with dinner. Originally we wanted to eat at KFC but the place was closed and we opt for the next one which is pizza hut.
Day 309

DAY 310- The view on my desk on Friday morning. I am getting ready to start my day but first I have to check my planner.

Day 310

DAY 311- Back at home and this is what I found among my mom things, old "buku  harian rasmi 1996"... arghhh... and photo on the right was raspberry tea at big apple donut.
Day 311

DAY 312- Happy birthday to my darling daughter. May Allah bless you always.

Day 312

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week forty five for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...