Monday, November 2, 2015

Project 365 [Week 44]

Week forty four clearer and the air is much more breathable. I do hope that the haze incident is behind us for good.




HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 299- Ady got his iPhone 6s Plus Rose Gold last Saturday. We hijacked his phone and took a selfie.

Day 299

DAY 300- I was a little bit disappointed that I missed the delivery of my new iPhone. I called the delivery service and arranged for pick up the next morning. Somehow my son was feeling tired and sleep and it's only 8:00 pm

Day 300

DAY 301- The new iPhone 6s Plus in Gold is finally in my hand. A lot of people asked my why not Rose Gold. Somehow I like the Gold color better for the iPhone.

Day 301

DAY 302- Love watching him played with his lego collection.

Day 302

DAY 303- Lunch at Secret Resipi, celebrating friends and friendship. It's Ady last day at F41 position. He got promoted to F44 starting next week.

Day 303

DAY 304- I just can't get enough with selfie. The two of us at the apartment.

Day 304

DAY 305- And finally Sunday came and I got a chance to do journaling and watching Amy Tangerine youtube channel.

Day 305

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week forty four for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...