Friday, November 13, 2015

Just one day

A lot can happened in a day. A baby was born in a day, people died in a day, a landslide can cause a disruption in a day, a city can be destroyed in a day and life can changed in a day. Nothing is ever permanent in this world. 

Living in a fast changing world where changes happened almost instantaneously can be challenging. You really need to adjust with the new normal fast. There's no time to mourn the lost.

This is why I love the press a pause button and take a time to document life on a daily basis. It's important to capture life at the moment rather than hold on to something big to happened. 

So today I decided to make two scrapbook layout with two photos of today which capture my / our moment in time because when tomorrow comes these may not be our normal anymore.

12-11web

Scrapbooking / Memory keeping isn't about a fancy design or beautiful layout, it can be about the photo and the story. What you want to remember about that day or about that particular photo. I am sure that a month from now or a year from now I am going to look back at this point in time and said that this was me and this was my life. I exist in this world and life is better because I was here.
SPS-Nov2015web

These layout is inspired by Cathy Zielske's layout from this blog post. I just love her simplistic approach to scrapbooking and she makes turning 47 sound cool. And she's funny too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...