Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Hello and goodbye

Hello and goodbye seems to be the theme of my life lately. Having the opportunity to meet new people, make friends and then saying goodbye to them. I guess that's life in a nutshell. Nothing is ever permeant in this world. 

The one thing that is permeant and constant in my life is memories and my scrapbooking. I have been making scrapbook pages for years now and I am so glad that this hobby stays with me.

Over the years trends and scrapbook supply changes. And my style changed and evolved also. Before I know about Project Life all I know about scrapbook was 12 x 12 layout with one or a few photos in a page and busy with elements and designs. Then Project Life came along and I seems to stop making a conventional scrapbook layout. In away I am saying hello to Project Life and goodbye to the old 12 x 12 scrapbook layout.

I don't why today I felt like visiting my old scrapbook layout style. A simple 12 x 12 with one photo and a little bit of journaling - simple and clean design. I like it. Sometimes an old friend can really bring back life and keep your creative juice flowing.

Awesome3-web everyday-thankful-web selfies-web
(These layouts were made using my newest collection from SweetShopeDesigns during Digital Scrapbook Day Weekend sales)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...