Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Follow You Home // the review

I have never read a book by Mark Edward before. This is my first one and I have no idea what to expect. The reasonable price on kindle and audible made me decide to purchased both of them. I've finished reading this book in less than a week!! It seldom happened to me but when it does, it means that I can't put the book down for long.


What the book is all about?

"It was supposed to be the trip of a lifetime, a final adventure before settling down. But after a perfect start, an encounter with a young couple on a night train forces Daniel and Laura to cut their dream trip short and flee home.
Back in London, Daniel and Laura vow never to talk about what happened that night. But as they try to fit into their old lives again, they realise they are in terrible danger—and that their nightmare is just beginning…" excerpt from amazon.com

What do I think?
- I thought this book is about ghost or vampire but it's more scarier than that. The kind of scary thing that can happened to anybody.
- the plot and the characters develop are solid. The author successfully introduce twist and turn at every corner and I just can't get enough of it
- I literally felt sick by what happened to one of the character
- I felt like shaking Danial for the truth, the suspense is killing me
- I like this book so much that I already bought another book by Mark Edwards

I highly recommend this book if you like psychological thriller and your heart can take it.

Currently reading Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...