Thursday, November 19, 2015

Digital Project Life [ Week 46]

For Week 46 I used Project Life App with Azure kit. I made the title card by exporting the Project Life pattern paper out and add the text using Phonto App. I journal using Project Life app. I do wish that I can add elements and text on photo directly from the app. I am just lazy to export them out.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE       LAYOUTS FOR WEEK FORTY SIX 

PAGE 01
Week 46a-web

PAGE 02
Week 46b-web

SIDE BY SIDE
Week 46a-webWeek 46b-web

------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...