Thursday, November 12, 2015

Digital Project Life [Week 45]

For Week 45 it's back to Project Life App. I used Project 52 kit for the title card and for the filler cards I used Be Fearless Kit. This week images were edited with Pic Tap Go, Picframe and Phonto. I am happy with the overall results.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE       LAYOUTS FOR WEEK FORTY FIVE 

PAGE 01
Week 45a-web

PAGE 02
Week 45b-web
SIDE BY SIDE
Week 45a-webWeek 45b-web
------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...