Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Digital Project Life Week 44

For Week 44 I decided to used a template I created with Adobe Photoshop. I missed making a layout with my computer. There's nothing like typing on your keyboard and clicking your mouse to create.

I used iDSD Grab bag by Pixelily Designs which you can grab at GingerScraps Store on November 6th 


THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE       LAYOUTS FOR WEEK FORTY FOUR 

PAGE 01
Week 44a-web

PAGE 02
Week 44b-web

SIDE BY SIDE
Week 44a-webWeek 44b-web


------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...