Friday, October 23, 2015

Today is all about you // Sweet 16

My dear son Hazwan is sixteen years old today. Wow! Time does fly when you have kids. It only felt like yesterday I gave birth to this boy and bamp! now he is sixteen.


23.10.2015 - Happy Birthday to my dear son, may all of your dreams come true.

I hope that you always have Quran and Hadith as your guide

I hope that you are healthy and happy

I hope you aren’t afraid to follow your dream

I hope you love Allah always

I hope you get the best what life has to offer

I hope you laugh often

I hope you never forget how much I love you

I hope you ignore negative people

I hope you become a great Muslim, great son and great brother

I hope you respect yourself and your family

I hope you grow to be the best that you can be

I hope you will always remember your mother and father

I hope you love yourself and take good care of it

I will always love you no matter how old you get.


Notes: Happy iPod day -- Oct 23 2001 the technology that changed the world was launched today-->

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...