Monday, October 26, 2015

Project 365 [Week 43]

Week forty three was fun for me. I attended two days of conference which is outside the office. Haze was bad. Schools closed for four days.


HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 292- This is what my morning looked like last Monday. Not much can be seen in front of me.
Day 292

DAY 293- Schools still closed. I went to PICC for ESRI User Conference. I am happy that my son is able to send me off for work. Yeah no driving today.
Day 293

DAY 294- Second day is the same. The conference started at 9:00 am so I got to go out a little bit late than usual. 
Day 294

DAY 295- I went to work as usual and I have to wear batik. My batik outfit are a bit old. I am not in the mood to hunt for new batik design because I am not a fan of batik.
Day 295

DAY 296- Happy Birthday to Hazwan today. Since it's school day today we didn't get a chance to celebrate it. So I took my baby boy to a barber shop and gave him a hair cut.
Day 296

DAY 297- Saturday is the day we went out as a family. It has been a really long time since the last time we went out as a complete family. KLCC is usually the place where we hang out and shopped.
Day 297

DAY 298- Sunday, it's just me and my two sons went out to IOI City for lunch. I really love that we live near the new mall. We can be in and out of the mall in less than one hour if we know what we are looking for.
Day 298

TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week fourty one for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

1 comment:

Ayu Firzara said...

Muka hazim macam terpaksa drive jer....ehhehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...