Monday, October 5, 2015

Project 365 [ Week 40]

Wow! It's October already and we are almost there. End of the year is just around the conner. So far I have managed to keep up with this project. Taking photos daily and document about it. I also made a Project Life layouts with these photos. 


Week forty was a little bit hard on me just because the 'Haze" were getting worst and I was sick most of the time. The air was not healthy to breath. I am a little bit disappointed with the whole situation. 

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 271- I was sick since yesterday, so today I went to the clinic to get check out and apparently my bronchitics is back. I got a sick leave for today and tomorrow.

Day 271

DAY 272- Staying at home is the best thing ever. I just don't want to deal with the bad air pollution and a horrible traffic. I took the to do some reading and play with my midori.

Day 272

DAY 273- The third day I have a workshop at Puspanita Puri - " Kalau Aku Kaya" (ways to get rich ) . It was an informative session. 
Day 273

DAY 274- Hello October. I went to work today. Life feels a little bit okay but not great. I desperately want to stay home more often. Work feels like work lately.

Day 274

DAY 275- The Original Four - Me, Baiyah, Sharifah and Masitah. We no longer work at the same place anymore but today we have a chance meet and have lunch together. So many things has happened and it changes us a little bit.

Day 275

DAY 276- Saturday! Yeah!! We went to IOI City Mall and guess what? Typo is already open it's shop there. So excited about it. This is definitely not good for my addiction.

Day 276

DAY 277- Sunday it's time to stay at home, relax and watch Netflix. The weather is so bad , Air Pollution Index reach 276 for Putrajaya which is not healthy . That means it's dangerous.
Oh by the way school is closed for two days due to the hazard air pollution.

Day 277

TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week fourty for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...